Hot Glass Forums  

Welcome to the Hot Glass Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our Flameworking community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.
Forum-Index Social Groups Glassified ADS Photo Gallery Members-Map
Go Back   Hot Glass Forums > LAMPWORKING: > Hot Glass Lobby

Hot Glass Lobby Meet with your fellow glass artists, new members and discuss general off-topic subjects.

Advertise
Here

Old 01-30-15, 09:06 AM
ianboo123 ianboo123 is offline Male
Style:

ianboo123 is on a distinguished road
Information on murano glass

Hi all, im looking for help and infomation on some murano glass that was passed to me by my nan, i have a moderate collection that was passed to me but a few pieces i would love to know exactly where there from and possibly find out what design etc they are if any, i have attached a photo of 4 of the pieces, i would never sell them as love them but thanks in advance
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 10966714_10203765070702384_825853403_n.jpg (116.5 KB, 8 views)