Hot Glass Forums  

Welcome to the Hot Glass Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our Flameworking community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.
Forum-Index Social Groups Glassified ADS Photo Gallery Members-Map
Go Back   Hot Glass Forums > Scientific Glassblowers > Shop-Talk

Shop-Talk Meet with your fellow glass workers, new members and discuss general Shop-Talk subjects.

Advertise
Here

Old 12-02-13, 05:07 PM
glasmaker glasmaker is offline Male
Style:
: boston

glasmaker has a spectacular aura aboutglasmaker has a spectacular aura aboutglasmaker has a spectacular aura about
learn a new skill

That got your attention---- Learn a new glass skill. I would be willing to teach anyone interested in my area,(Boston), how to do glass fabrication, glass to Tungston seals, or graded seals, using their lathe and proper gas hookups. just let me know and we can talk about it.

Last edited by glasmaker; 01-17-14 at 12:49 PM. Reason: Change title
Old 01-07-14, 02:51 PM
glasmaker glasmaker is offline Male
Style:
: boston

glasmaker has a spectacular aura aboutglasmaker has a spectacular aura aboutglasmaker has a spectacular aura about
I thought I would get a lot of request for this training, but unfortunatly I haven't. This is excellent training for learning glassblowing skills.