Hot Glass Forums  

Welcome to the Hot Glass Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our Flameworking community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.
Forum-Index Social Groups Glassified ADS Photo Gallery Members-Map
Go Back   Hot Glass Forums > Article Discussion > "Small and Beautiful" Beads

"Small and Beautiful" Beads This section is for Questions/Answers about submitting your work for the June/July 2012 issue: “Small and Beautiful” Beads

Advertise
Here

Old 04-27-12, 09:24 AM
SharonP SharonP is offline Female
Style:
: Alameda, CA

SharonP is on a distinguished road
Hey, Jim - are there any plans to send the juror's comments on to the folks who submitted? I'd love to see my feedback. I submitted new designs that don't look like me, and *every* time I've done that I haven't been juried in... should know better by now. The judges input would be valuable - let me know if I should continue working on that particular design path.

Congratulations to everybody listed above, it's going to be a great magazine & I can't wait to see your work!

*sharon*
Old 04-28-12, 08:40 AM
Jim Jim is offline Male
Administrator
My location: Anaheim, CA

Jim has a spectacular aura aboutJim has a spectacular aura aboutJim has a spectacular aura about
Hi sharon,

I'm sorry that's probably not feasible at this time, jurors don't know who the submitted photos belong to, we used a blind jury system, numbers were substituted for the names.

Jim

Quote:
Originally Posted by SharonP View Post
Hey, Jim - are there any plans to send the juror's comments on to the folks who submitted? I'd love to see my feedback. I submitted new designs that don't look like me, and *every* time I've done that I haven't been juried in... should know better by now. The judges input would be valuable - let me know if I should continue working on that particular design path.

Congratulations to everybody listed above, it's going to be a great magazine & I can't wait to see your work!

*sharon*

Old 05-23-12, 09:52 PM
janpeac janpeac is offline Undisclosed
Style:

janpeac is on a distinguished road
I am so happy to see my name on the list for Small but Beautiful! Is it possible to find out which of my images was selected for publication? I am putting together a page for the ISGB's Journey project, and I'd like to choose a different image from the one you plan to use.

thanks!
JP
Old 05-24-12, 09:49 AM
Jim Jim is offline Male
Administrator

Jim has a spectacular aura aboutJim has a spectacular aura aboutJim has a spectacular aura about
Hi JP,

Yes, I'll send you a PM with the info.

Jim

Quote:
Originally Posted by janpeac View Post
I am so happy to see my name on the list for Small but Beautiful! Is it possible to find out which of my images was selected for publication? I am putting together a page for the ISGB's Journey project, and I'd like to choose a different image from the one you plan to use.

thanks!
JP

Old 06-19-12, 08:08 AM
janpeac janpeac is offline Undisclosed
Style:

janpeac is on a distinguished road
Those of us who are in this edition - will we be getting a complimentary copy?
Old 06-20-12, 04:47 AM
Jim Jim is offline Male
Administrator

Hi janpeac,
If we had charged an entry fee everyone that submitted would have received a copy. Email was sent to everyone selected by the jurors for this issue, and copies were made available at a discount to those selected, prier to printing.
Copies can be purchased at this web-page: June/July, 2012 - Vol. 26, No. 1., “Small but Beautiful”.

Quote:
Originally Posted by janpeac View Post
Those of us who are in this edition - will we be getting a complimentary copy?